View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 03:45 PM   #523
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Yep, strategy seems to be flood the game with fake reveals in order to get through today.

CR, I'm willing to listen to your gut on what roles are more/less likely for this game because I'm not well versed in this universe.

Well, I would be lying if I said I was really versed in it. I haven't read the comic. I saw the movie, and I followed along in the Watchmen threads to see where the breaks from the comic happened, and the general reaction of the hardcore comic book fans. By and large, the movie did a fair job of representing the comic, from what I recall. The main characters in the movie were The Comedian, Ozymandias, Night Owl II, Silk Spectre II, Dr. Manhattan and Rorschach.

Those are the six I would be surprised if the Jackal, presumeably a dyed-in-the-wool Watchmen fan, did not include.

Silk Spectre I is in the movie as well, but her character is really more of an offshoot to understanding some of the other main characters' histories.

As such, and once again, this is all rather meta-gamey, but I am more inclined to buy jeff's reveal over J23's right now.

Keep in mind, for all we know, both Silk Spectres could indeed be in the game.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote