View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 06:23 PM   #128
Vince
Pro Starter

Well, I got off work plenty early, so I'm back and willing to change my vote if anything comes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
I also find this interesting. Wouldn't it be clever for 2 mafia guys to say "hey, lets vote for each other on the first day, we won't be at to much risk since the vote is spread around so much. That way, down the road, if one of us gets lynched the other can say, hey, look back. I am innocent, I voted for that guy the first day"

It could certainly buy them some time

Coming from someone who is possibly "utilizing the strategy" this might not mean much...

...but seriously, how much weight do you think a day 1 vote would count for later in the game? If someone were to come under suspicion later in the game, and say "But look, I voted for a wolf on day 1," do you think that would carry a lot of weight? I certainly would take said statement with a grain of salt.

That's just me though
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote