View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 09:46 PM   #12
PilotMan
Head Coach

1. Did you believe before (let's say 10-15 years back) that humanity was the cause of global warming? No, this is something that I've come to believe as more and more research and observation has come to light.

2. Do you still believe that human activity and global warming are unrelated? No

3. Is global warming happening? Climate Change is happening. It's more than just warming, it's a catastrophic change from mass extinction that we're seeing to wilder shifts in weather patterns from the norm.

4. What do you think needs to be done? Global commitments from the nations largest governments to not only reduce emissions, but commit global money and research to future tech that can mitigate future damage. Plus a bunch of stuff that I'm not smart enough to think about.

5. How quickly do you think it needs to be done? It needs to be done and under control in my lifetime. So I guess pretty quickly, because my life is just a blip on the global scale.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Last edited by PilotMan : 06-12-2019 at 09:46 PM.
PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote