View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

WW CXXVII: Fight for the Cosmic Cube (GAME OVER see post #909)

Background:
What was once thought gone forever, has now returned: The Cosmic Cube! The cube holds incredible power, it would be wise to familiar yourself quick with:

Cosmic Cube - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

It is certainly not needed to have a strong grasp on the Cube or it's history but may enhance your enjoyment of the game to at least have a little background information.

As good and evil fight over the cube, questions remain... Who will control the cube? Who made the cube? What powers does it grant? Some have said the cube allows for any desire the holder has, are there consequences for using the cube???

Factions:
Players: 12+
Good: Marvel heroes
Evil: Marvel Villains

You can not select your character, you will be given one. You will be either good or bad. You may or may not have PM abilities with some or all characters. Please include myself on all PMs

Each side starts with the same number of players. You may or may not know other team members.

There are some rules that govern the game that are hidden from view.

Win Conditions:
One side wins when the other is eliminated.

Characters:
You are a marvel universe hero/villain from a predetermined list of characters.

Powers:
Common werewolf roles will be in the game. These may change as the game progresses/

Deadlines:
Day ends at 9PM EST
Night ends at 4AM EST

As I work early in the morning, night results will be posted before I leave for work in the morning. Weekend deadlines will be determined by the players.

Day Cycle:
If you have abilities you can use during the day, you may use them. Please be aware that as I work mon-fri approx. 6am-3pm (6pm on fridays) I may not be able to process actions immediately upon PM.

Lynch (End of Day Cycle):
Each participant needs to submit a vote for lynch. Ties will be resolved with the earliest vote.

Night Cycle:
If you have a night power, you can use it now.

Order of Night Actions:
1. Defense actions
2. Research actions
3. Attack actions

Additional Game Notes:
1. No editing posts
2. Character powers will take precedence over any rules posted in this thread. The rules here are meant to apply to the majority, but in some cases may not apply to a small minority
3. Conditional orders are allowed. You may also send in orders early, up to 1 phase. In other words, you could send in night actions now but can not send in day 2 actions now; you'd have to wait til night 1 started.

Last edited by Chubby : 09-02-2011 at 08:09 PM.
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote