View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 09:22 PM   #156
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I was tlaking about why being the sherrif was good. As long as you are the sherrif you are invincible. You argued the deputies were only good for one night. I said, ah not so. You are the sherrif and those deputies protect you as long as you are the sherrif. This is why I think being the sherrif is so important. So important I am going to change my vote to the guy who I think is most likely a good guy right now (besides myself). While I like cronin, and if it's a two horse race would have no qualms about voting for him, I think for now

Unelect cronin
Elect Chief
as my sherrif.

Hmm, while I appreciate the vote of confidence, I will once again state my desire not to be the sheirff. I don't believe my role, which I would not choose to reveal at this time, is conducive to being sheriff, although I don't believe there is a restriction against it in the rules.

Were the townfolk to vote me sheriff, I suppose I would perform the role as best as I could and to defeat the cowboys, but if given the option (not apparent in the rules), I would probably turn the office down.

Aside from my role, I also have other information about myself that makes me believe I am not suitable for the job.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote