View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 08:39 AM   #417
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
I believe the Atlantic reporter has publically released the audio.

See below video starting at about 1:10.

They were talking about Jan 6 (not 9/11) initially. There was a second followup question about Jan 6 and that's when he veered off an talked about "how many police, how many federal agents were on the planes .."

I don't think he was misquoted and taken out of context. But I can easily believe he flubbed and conflated the 2 topics.

Fact check: Audio debunks Vivek Ramaswamy's false claim that he was misquoted about 9/11 | CNN Politics

To be clear, my understanding of what Ramaswamy is saying about 9/11 ... he does not believe it was an inside job by US government or Israeli's etc. He does believe that 9/11 report has not divulge the depth of Saudi involvement and subsequent coverups. This involvement may or may not include the SA government at the highest levels, but lower levels, sympathetic princelings etc. I lean towards agreeing with him here.

On Jan 6, the debate tonight should have the direct question to all participants - do you believe that Joe Biden was legitimately elected in 2020.

Last edited by Edward64 : 08-23-2023 at 08:39 AM.
Edward64 is online now   Reply With Quote