View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 03:01 PM   #271
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
I guess we differ here. I like to get more information before putting a vote out. See if someone comes out with info or like in the tombstone game people adding to other's info or refuting info. I guess you could call it blade-itis.

I think I was pretty fair in how I handled my vote. I waited until noon today, and 12 hours after the roles actually went out before I put the vote on him. I stated earlier in the thread he would likely be my target and gave the reasons why.

It wasn't a suprise when this game was going to start or what the deadline was. His not being here to refute anything that was said just reinforces my reasons for voting him in the first place.

I'm not championing a bulletsponge vote here among the masses, but what I am trying to champion is perhaps this game we should change things a bit and not vote for someone who is a valid contributer on day 1 and give them a bit more rope to either free themselves or hang themselves.

I don't remember the last time we had a day 1 bad guy lynched that didn't involve a night 0 seer getting lucky. So this time I'm interested in us trying things a bit differently.

We know who want to eliminate the people who will be contributing to analysis, so why do we want to help them on day 1 with a gut feel?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote