View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 12:02 PM   #570
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Looking at booking a Disney Cruise for next Thanksgiving. Leaving Miami going to Castaway Cay, San Juan, and St. Martin. This will be our second one. The first was amazing and we want to squeeze in another one before our oldest loses interest.

anyone ever done the Merrytime cruise? It looks pretty fun and something unique.

We will likely go a couple days early and do 1-2 days at Universal since my son is really in to Harry Potter. We went to the California one a few years back and enjoyed it. Looking to stay at the Hard Rock Hotel there. Our agent says it is close to the park and has a walking path directly to Citywalk.

Check to see if they have any decent concerts at Hard Rock Live while you're there. When I lived down there I saw some incredible concerts. It's a tight, GA venue, but you can't go wrong anywhere and it's very personal. That is, if you get a chance to do any non-kid centric stuff.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote