View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 09:07 AM   #575
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post
Just signed on to a Disney Cruise for our Family in February, the Fantasy with Star Wars day. 7 days. I have a family of 5 so we ended up bringing the parents along in an adjoining room and I'm paying for one slot in their room for a kiddo. We're going with another family friend who has kids the same age so they will be able to pair up the whole time. I'm really excited although the bank account just took a massive hit.

We did that cruise a couple years ago. It was amazing. Disney really thinks of everything.

Star Wars day was awesome, the actors do a great job. Here is a tip. They have Jawas walking around. If you give them something shiny that they find interesting they will "trade" it for a prize. They will not take money or anything that looks valuable. I would pack some paper clips, etc...that they may take. The kids love it.

Also, total geek moment but there were storm troopers with a big crowd around them. I went to see what was up and they were shaking down a gold colored garbage can that looked like a droid. I walked through the crowd, right up to them and waved my hand side to side and said "these are not the droid you are looking for." Without skipping a beat the put it down and walked away and the crowd erupted.

If I can dredge it up I'll let you know what excursions we did as I am assuming the ports are the same.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote