View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 09:28 AM   #577
AnalBumCover
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Star Wars day was awesome, the actors do a great job. Here is a tip. They have Jawas walking around. If you give them something shiny that they find interesting they will "trade" it for a prize. They will not take money or anything that looks valuable. I would pack some paper clips, etc...that they may take. The kids love it.

Also, total geek moment but there were storm troopers with a big crowd around them. I went to see what was up and they were shaking down a gold colored garbage can that looked like a droid. I walked through the crowd, right up to them and waved my hand side to side and said "these are not the droid you are looking for." Without skipping a beat the put it down and walked away and the crowd erupted.

This is great. I think Star Wars offers the best character interaction of all Disney themes. I had a similar experience with a Jawa back at Hollywood Studios (before Galaxy's Edge was around) where he kept following me. Apparently he had a particular interest in the backpack I was carrying... it was an R2D2 backpack.
AnalBumCover is offline   Reply With Quote