View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 10:15 PM   #94
tucking fypo
H.S. Freshman Team

Post Show Notes
--There will be no Monday show this week. The next event will be Red, White, and Bruise.

--With the move to ‘Cult’ the networks let me change Championship Wrestling from 90 minutes to 2 hours.

--Tony Schiavone enters the game world and I immediately sign him. He is rated a B- in Announcing and C+ in Colour Commentary. I will put him in Colour along with Dave Brown and always alongside Lance Russell.

--With the move to ‘Cult’, I sign the following current workers to written contracts: Jerry Lawler, Robert Gibson, Norvell Austin, Rick Rude, Koko Ware, Hercules Hernandez, Dave Brown, Lance Russell, and Jerry Calhoun. Several more are pending.

--Manny and Savage get big singles wins on the last June show and are looking to carry the momentum to July 4th and beyond.

--Bobby Eaton becomes the first CWA Television champion with a little help from Wendell Cooley and his brass knucks. Cooley is set to take on Hercules, who suffered only his second loss since joining CWA in April. The first loss was to Cooley for the Mid-America title.

--Tojo Yamamoto leaves the company after contract expiration.

--Bruno Sammartino left the WWF due to contract expiration. This ends a 20-year run as the most popular wrestler in company history.
tucking fypo is offline   Reply With Quote