View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 08:13 PM   #845
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

No conference movement again this season, and since it's been a while, here's how job movement works:

Any coach, on the hotseat or not, can ask me to resign from their position, and then I will go through the head coach movement period and see what jobs that coach would receive. They can either pick a new job or stay where they are at. I save before the head coach movement period, and I do NOT save afterwards, that way any coaches that receive job offers will have a complete list, and we can do this all at once. So if any coach wants to resign their position and test the job market, let me know ASAP.

As for those coaches that didn't choose to resign but got job offers, there were 10 of them. Most of the offers were.. well.. unappealing, but there were a few that could turn some heads. I'm just going to go through each coach and tell what offers he got. If your coach wants info on any of the schools let me know. I'll give it a few days and let everyone get back with me before I move on. Starting with:

Benton Gale:- Belmont, Canisius, Georgia Southern, Cal St. Northridge, Morehead St. North Dakota State, Quinnipiac, Tennessee State, Towson, Arizona State, Arkansas State, Drake, Evansville, Maryland, Ole Miss, Murray State, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, UT Arlington, Austin Peay, Cornell, LaSalle, Mississippi State, Marist, Minnesota, Nevada, Toledo, Wichita State. breeze let me know if you want any info about those schools.

David Ginsberg:- Montana, Portland State, Cal St. Northridge, Nevada, Austin Peay, Wichita State. DavidCorperial, let me know.

Brett Hawkins:- George Mason, Harvard, Hofstra, Richmond, UC Davis, Arizona State, Cal St. Northridge, Evansville, Louisiana Tech, Maryland, Middle Tennessee, Ole Miss, North Carolina, Pepperdine, Pittsburgh, Drake, LaSalle, Ohio State, Wright State, Cornell, Mississippi State, Nevada, Minnesota, Toledo, Wichita State. breeze, what do you think?

Dean Hoo:- Arizona State, Arkansas, Georgetown, Maryland, Ole Miss, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Tennessee, Washington, Ohio State, Minnesota. law90026, I highly doubt you want Dean to move from St. John's, but if you happen to be ready for a new challenge, let me know.

Ariel Pryde:- Belmont, Canisius, George Mason, Georgia Southern, Harvard, Hofstra, UC Davis, Cal St. Northridge, Evansville, Louisiana Tech, Maryland, Middle Tennessee, Morehead State, North Carolina, North Dakota State, Pittsburgh, Quinnipiac, Arizona State, Arkansas State, Drake, LaSalle, Ole Miss, Murray State, Ohio State, Wright State, Austin Peay, Cornell, Mississippi State, Nevada, Marist, Minnesota, Toledo, Wichita State. DavidCorperial, what would you like to do about Ariel?

Roy Rogers: - Maryland, Ole Miss, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Tennessee, West Virginia, Arizona State, Ohio State, Minnesota. ntndeacon, what do you think?

Tim Shepard: - Arizona State, Arkansas, Georgetown, Maryland, Ole Miss, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Tennessee, Washington, Ohio State, Minnesota. rjolley, what are your thoughts?

Ess Vee: - Arizona State, Arkansas, Georgetown, Maryland, Ole Miss, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Tennessee, Washington, Ohio State, Minnesota. Neuqua, what say you?

Benito Sanchez: - Ole Miss, Ohio State, Minnesota. rjolley, how about Benito?

Al Mighty: - Maryland, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, West Virginia, Minnesota. thealmighty, what are your thoughts?

Also, if anybody wants to become lifers at their school (aside from getting fired of course) and doesn't wish to hear about their job offers unless they are unemployed, let me know that too. I think some of you have expressed that wish, and that could save me some time in the offseason. Thanks.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote