View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 08:11 AM   #556
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Dynasty Update

I haven't been sharing videos and pictures as much as I should, but we don't participate in Facebook, and trying to manage a list of people who has access to view the images seemed a bit burdensome. However, I think we are getting to a point where it really should be part of this experience. Unfortunately, because we've never had any need to post/share images I'm not to familiar with the pro's and con's of the different sites that offer this service. I figured I'd start with Google+, so I set up a new Gmail account to try and manage this away from my personal inbox. If you are interested in viewing the images and pictures posted I guess add the following account to your group - or tell me what account to add to my group (not sure how this part works)...

[email protected]

Please let me know your account name on here, as I'm not really interested in allowing the world to view a bunch of young kids swimming in tight bathing suits.

If Google+ isn't a good solution, I'm open for suggestions, and if the interest isn't there for access, then that's fine I'll just do the write ups for my own journal.

Last edited by Breeze : 02-16-2015 at 08:18 AM.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote