View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 01:54 PM   #344
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Ex-bleedin'-actly. All this unvoting is doing my head in. Are we all turning into Danny as the Joker? Test = day as far as I can see at the moment, with Test 1 being getting signed up.

As to why no-one got lynched it seems that there's a very important but hidden mechanic used as a tie-breaker. I wouldn't be surprised if it's longest held vote or something banal like that. If that's the case then it would support there being no real contest on day one as otherwise one of them would have been lynched.

I don't think we should read too much into all these posts by CF - most of them seem to be ways of introducing the rules whilst causing confusion.

I disagree:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
We wait in joyful anticipation for the following to complete this test.

Have not voted: Ragone, Chubby, tyketime, Passacaglia, Marc Vaughn

Quote:
The test is complete and two have failed. Congratulations to the rest of you who tested in the 90th percentile of all testers who took this test.

Stand by for radioactive tabulations. Please don the protective radioactive-proof suits which will be arriving to your location in 3...2...2...2...2...2...22...2222.2.22..22.2.22.2.22.2.2.2.222...
>*CHIRP*<

Quote:
Test 3 - Unvoting
Attachment 3924

Unvoting is the art of removing a previously made vote. Some people make a living at it. You all remember how to vote?

Let's use Mary again.

VOTE MARY

You see what I did there? I voted for Mary.

Now let's unvote Mary

UNVOTE MARY

The same principals apply. Use boldface just as you would a vote. Now it is as if you never voted and can now vote for someone else like Chuck or even better the person that--**FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..**

>CHIRP<
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote