View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 12:08 AM   #282
Radii
Head Coach

Strikers

My coaches like Dan Saunders the best out of all our guys. And I can see why. Finishing 8, Heading 9, Composure 8, Flair 17 (!!), Teamwork 12, Work Rate 11, Off Ball 8. He is sloooooow, short (5'7), creativity and decision making are bad. I think I wanted to work him in at some point last year and we just had so much success with Colin Cole that I gave up on the idea.

Carlos Alberto Arredondo is another guy my scouts love. But he's best at AMC, didn't really put up numbers for me last year in more than enough time, and he wants to be paid $500/wk. So he's out.

Ronnie Navarro only wants $130/wk. Done, friend. His attributes aren't the best, and I worry about whether he can compete at this level, but for that price, no problem.

Colin Cole scored 15 goals for me last year. But he's like all the other 15 year olds it seems, he wants an amateur deal with hot prospect status. I can't seem of "offer" that the same way I can offer it to my youth pulls, so I will sit on him and hope we don't lose him.

Patrick Ratzburg is in the same amateur status boat as Cole. Ratzburg is a bit more of a supportive ST (lots of assists to Cole last year) so I'm unsure how I'd value him anyway.

Leon Roth wants a non-contract deal at $120/appearance. I'm ok with that too, given my depth here. If he can earn playing time at this level, I'll pay it, if he can't, it doesn't cost me.

There are lots of strikers available, one of them intrigues the hell out of me. A guy with rather average/poor technical abilities, but mentally he's basically a god at this level. Decent composure, ok decisions for this level, but 17 determination/10 flair/10 off ball/16 teamwork/12 work rate, and physically he's above average as well. I'm just super curious about him and I make him the good offer he wants.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote