View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 07:57 AM   #130
Butter
Coordinator

Coming into the offseason, all 3 of my teams needed point guards.

The homerun team of my 3 is Houston Baptist, an Extremely Low prestige team. Signed two top-300 players including a PG. 5 of the 6 players are from Texas, and all are 2* or higher. My strategy there was basically to just hit the home state very hard, and it generally worked, even though I lost my major pitch PG by Phase 5. Couldn't be happier with that group (unless my MP had worked).

Wright State, I have a PG on the roster who has good ratings but was a disaster on the court. Was able to pick up a top-200 OVR PG, and a couple of flexible and high upside 2* players who are combo players that can cover any of the remaining 4 spots on the floor. Still trying to fill one more scholarship to improve the overall talent level.

Dayton: A little disappointed here, as I couldn't gain traction with any highly rated recruits. After I struck out on everyone above #200, I used my major pitch on #226 PG DJ Uhlar. I only promised him 14 minutes a game, so no problems there though he did take a while to finally commit. Even after the early issues, I ended up with four top-300 players, and the #457 OVR PG who will be a spot duty type of guy. PG was the big hole on this team last year despite making it to the 2nd round of the CJBL tournament. High hopes for this team if the PG spot performs.