Old 06-30-2020, 01:29 PM   #150
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
Just took a third team!
Cal St. Northridge
Oh god, we lost another one to the #BigBest cult

If the guy running UMass does have to step away in the offseason due to time crunches I'll try and take over that, at least as a placeholder until he wants it back.

I think Charlotte is safely in, and all the pods talk about the S.o.S. but end up at the same conclusion I do - 30/31-3 with 8/9 Quad 1/2 wins & 3 losses all to Quad 1 teams would make it. Big two games for seeding though - I could see anywhere from a 6/7 if I win both to a 12 & possibly even a play-in game if I lose tonight to Skynet LaTech. Gonna beef up the schedule even more next season after rematches with Dayton & Buffalo - if any Power teams want to play LMK, I'm willing to travel

TCU blows, but I guess we did improve from RPI 297 to 161, so we're up to run of the mill bad. Defense actually got worse, though I recruited more for talent than system fit (star FR post isn't great on D, my only PG is short & not a great athlete) so I'll either need to focus on system fits now that I have enough competent talent coming back or give up on trying to be the GnG of the Big XII, even though I think that's TCU's best shot at being a contender since they can't recruit vs the top 5 teams.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote