View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 03:04 AM   #134
Radii
Head Coach

I've been playing a sim only career of Football, Tactics, and Glory while following larry's excellent dynasty thread. I won the premier league in 2032/2033. Also won the national cup, and made the semis of the Americas cup in my first attempt there. It was fun getting here but I feel like we're quickly going to win every year. I've got 80,000 fans (but a 20,000 seat stadium, about to upgrade to 30,000). For having players load up the stat lines across three competitions I got 764 glory after my most recent season, and only lost two league matches.

Once I started making a big enough profit in the premier league it has become a little too easy, management wise. I feel like its too easy to buy a new 23'ish year old star (with key rating already 90+) while selling the 28 year old he's going to replace and only spending ~$2 million overall. If I want to quick sim another career I'll probably need some house rules.

Here's the team going into the start of the next season after the 1st place finish.

So far I've only simmed games in this career. Once this gets boring I'll definitely restart and play out all my matches and see how that goes, but I've really enjoyed this one run doing only management tasks. Lately when I've wanted something with more depth I've gone to other games and just used this for quick sim style play.

This post ended up too long to dump in larry's dynasty on the game, decided to use this one again.

I'm not sure if the sim engine is a little too forgiving or the star ratings are useless.

Last edited by Radii : 08-07-2018 at 03:06 AM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote