View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 03:50 PM   #137
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
1) I think star ratings matter, but that chart is misleading by suggesting 5* is similar to top of the premier league. Right now in my dynasty, the top teams only have 4 *,so a 3.5* winning doesn't seem too crazy.

That actually looks right to me too. New York, Dallas and Kansas City are 4*, everyone else in the Premier League are 3 or 3 1/2. In the Continental Cup I beat a couple 4 1/2 * teams to advance out of the groups.

Quote:
3) Why do you have two Sweepers? They don't function properly that way. I mean, obviously it's worked out for you, but you'd probably do even better with a CD or DF in that spot.

So, I'm actually an idiot. I bought Maynard as a SW but I already had a great one, so I spent a season forcing Maynard into the CD role and have specialized as a utility player who can also play CD... but until I read your comment, I didn't realize that on the lineup screen I can actually click on him and change his position to CD. Have I been playing Maynard out of position for the last 3 years technically then? I suppose so. My LM on the bench, Lyon, I've been grooming to replace RM Honeycutt, so he's also specialized to be able to play on the right side, but I've never changed his position when I put him there either.

Quote:
4) Can I borrow your right winger with lvl 3 Slide Tackle and 86 control?

I was thinking about selling him since he's 33, but he's actually only valued at $2.5 mil. Maybe he'll be the first starter (aside from a stray backup GK) that I just keep til he retires. 360 matches, 93 assists, 201 tackles. Career highs with 19 assists/37 tackles in my most recent season.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote