Misc $1,023
Expenditure
Workers $136,394
Show Costs $63,100
Marketing $75,000
Merchandise $11,280
Production $120,000
Misc $118,609

I really have to start managing my money wisely, I alter merchandising to try and make some extra scratch off of my biggest faces and cut the TV show to an hour to save worker costs.

Signings
Rusher Kimura signs a PPA deal – Not huge in the US but should become a solid Heel
Killer Kahn signs a short term deal – will form a nice mid card tag team with Kimura
Greg Valentine signs a PPA deal – A nice score, but at $2500 a show not cheap. He also lists MACW as a priority over us so I have to be careful to avoid conflict. Waiting to debut him as I continue to mull over a couple of ideas for using him.
Jim Garvin signs a PPA deal – And completes his 20 minute run as a member of the Freebirds 

Extensions
None

Rejections
None

Departures
None

Injuries
None

Misc (complaints, incidents, Retirements etc)
Abdullah the Butcher (again) Bullet Bob Armstrong, King Kong Bundy and the Italian Stallion all ask for time off from their “grueling” schedules. The Italian Stallion? Really? You work for one promotion and can’t handle being jobbed out on TV once a week?

Buzz Sawyer signs with SECW, but we remain his priority.

I agree to a talent trade for a 3 matches with MSW, The Iron Sheik for the Assassin, but landing Valentine trumps my plans for The Assassin, so I cancel it.

Around the World
Marquee Matches (A- or better)
No A rated matches last week, but an interesting angle between Ric Flair and Terry Funk is brewing in MACW, which could produce some classics. The only major Title change was David Shultz winning the AWA Television Title from Buck Zumhofe (Who should have never had it)

World News

Adrian Adonis signs a PPA with the AWA, a good pick up for Verne and company.

Unfortunately we will not see the East – West connection reunited as Jesse Ventura has left the AWA for Vince.

Bruiser Brody fractures his Elbow defeating Harley Race to win the NWA International Heavyweight Title and will be out for 14 Months, negating the Title change. Brody is one of the busiest men in wrestling with 13 matches in January and his loss will affect AJPW, CSW, WWC and PPW.

Word from the WWA that Victor Rivera and Paul Christy have heat backstage, imagine Rivera involved in anything controversial?

Japanese wrestler Daigoro Oshiro announces his return to wrestling after a brief hiatus, did anyone really miss him?
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote