View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 09:40 AM   #42
BYU 14
Coordinator

We add a new signing, LW Kickboxer Colin McCoffee, who will fight on our WW division for now, 5 fights at $300 per fight.

Extensions go to Sly Twinge, 5 more fights at $1,900 per fight, journeyman Brady Crawford 3 fights at $1,000 per fight, Lachlan Bowen gets $1,250 per fight for 5 more fights and Tom Essy $1,900 per fight for 5 more as well.

F’n Gamma comes after Isaiah Monroe again, not happening, he is the face of ECW, I offer $9,000 per fight to get him to stay and will go higher if they counter. They counter twice (a first) so it ends up costing $14,000 per fight, but we keep our marquee guy. He signs for 6 fights and can now officially make a decent living fighting full time.

ECW Fightcast, our internet sub service is set to offer the next 7 shows over the web, hoping this pays off. National Pride TV is willing to share content in the US, so we are golden there, Fightcast will now help us reach Canada and Mexico.

Next Gamma comes after Sam Hoynes, Randall Donnelly, Dennis Borgomeo and Joshua Hope. Lose two of our champions? I think not, I counter offer all four and will go as high as I need to keep them, with Donnelly being the only possible exception. Borgomeo leaves for Gamma and while I liked his name value from his boxing days, I was already too high at $6,000 per fight, so they can have him and ruin him. Randall Donnelly stays for $4,800 per fight, Hoynes re ups for $8,000 per over 5 fights and Hope resigns for 6 fights, also at $8,000 per to match Hoynes deal, we survive the onslaught, for now.

To bolster the HW division I add Gamma castoff Lenny ‘Da Hook’ DiMaria, a big guy who is like the MMA version of Tony Galento, he comes cheap at $1,100 per fight and will have to cut weight to make heavyweight. I also add newly debuting fighter Albert Stevenson to the HW division, $1,100 per for 5 fights, he has great hands.

Next attempt to raid us is Wes Hersch, one of our best middleweight fighters, I have to empty the coffers for him too. They also offer Adrian Pascal, Wilson Franklyn and in a surprise want Fatuma Roy back, need Pascal and Franklyn and Roy just signed to fight in January, so I need him at least until then. Heading into ECW 16 all these guys are up in the air, Hersch has been countered 3 times already and this will be a nail biter. Roy is countered, but I do not increase his offer, if they want him that bad they can have him.

Isaiah Monroe will earn his first big raise at ECW 18 in January as he will give Esteban Vega a rematch for the MW strap. He won their first fight at ECW 7 by 2nd round TKO and if he gets by Vega again it will be the winner of the Hersch/Gutierrez match that gets the next shot.

Rankings heading into ECW 16

HW RankingsLHW RankingsMW RankingsWW Rankings
CSam Hoynes 9-0Joshua Hope 10-0Isaiah Monroe 13-0Felix Matterson Jr 10-1
1Leon Banks 33-15Rupert Dreck 11-1Thomas Smith 16-5Chad Zoff 11-0
2Fatuma Roy 23-12Dwayne Alleyne 10-1Ashley Ballard 13-3 (Injured)Agustin Gonzalez 16-5
3Wilson Franklyn 12-2Jerry Bogdonovich 12-1Wes Hersch 9-0Gus Fitzpatrick 9-0
4Sylvester Collins 10-1Cal Hillson 7-0Esteban Vega 9-1Callum Henson 23-11
5Sly Twinge 11-1Wink Deschanel 7-1Hunter Scribbins 8-1Lloyd McAllister 16-6
6Nate MacReary 8-0 (Injured)Adrian Pascal 8-1Julio Gutierrez 11-0Brock Youdale 9-2
7Randall Donnelly 15-8Tyron Malik 7-1Reed Howlett 8-1Randy Carsley 8-1
8Damien Jones 9-2Brody Howles 7-1Bernard Blue 12-4Evan Pizzarro 9-1
9Taye Burnett 8-1Justin Brannagh 8-3Tom Essy 6-1Zeke Eliot 8-1
10Guy Broom 7-1MacGregor Dare 6-1Ed Burridge 8-1Joe Hinchcliffe 26-15
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote