View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 01:31 AM   #887
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

I decided to just go ahead and add the other players, at least those who are relevant, from the other people who post in this thread whether they asked me to or not, want me to or not. Then I'll use these are part of the reference for future reports, should I make any.

84. Joao Narcisco - 99%, 7.30

Looks like he was picked up after about a four-year spell on AI control. Impressive that it didn't totally ruin him. Narcisco is a good athlete who has Doubles Diversion Disease and is behind technically, though not as much as you might think. He won't be a star, but he'll at least rise far enough to be worth mentioning in his own right if well-handled.

NR. Ritwik Intodia - 88%, 5.78

One of a couple of my cast-offs, Intodia's junior high was 41st. Still, he's a little ahead of Chittoor at the moment and appears to be off to a good start. Good mentality, above-average athleticism.

NR. Rakesh Kayeeda - 88%, 5.54

Slower and not as good in pressure moments, Kayeeda doesn't look as promising. Still, if both of these plus Fitzpatrick keep getting developed, it'll be quite the competitive generation. I've got others out there under the control of unknown management - we'll see if they prove themselves relevant down the line.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote