View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 02:08 PM   #117
QuikSand
lolzcat

It happens to me every so often... I get just interested enough in some real sports that it pushes me to re-open an old sim of that sport. Thus, a quiet and quick little TCY dynasty (no phone calls, that's the house rule, it works really well for me), absolutely unworthy of documenting beyond this tidbit.

My Rice team just reached that inevitable tipping point of "about to get good." We pretty quickly got out of the WAC basement, but languished in the usual ways as a so-so team around .500 each season. But we got ourselves a top-tier QB, launched a more pass-friendly offense, and then in his senior season we just won the WAC and vaulted forward in credibility.

So, we'll backslide as our QB drops off this next season, but it's clear this program has arrived. We will probably spend a few years as a top-tier WAC team, and then in theory turn it up the next notch to becoming a national power. And somewhere along that string, I will simply lose interest, as per usual.

Still a fun game. I guess I'd be happy if TCY2 were to pop up, to include some of the gameplanning and other features that he has built out in the pro game.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote