View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 07:29 PM   #8
yeah826
High School JV

Match Engine Update

Hello everyone so I've been going at my code revising old codes and fixing some bugs up. I'm actually pretty excited about how much I am improving with all this stuff right now on this match engine I have about 15k lines of code. I finished up working on players posting up and how they should be defended. Next on my list of things to complete are the fast break mechanics, how stamina will be working on this game, and tendencies. After that I can say that the match engine( Well at least the rough draft of it will be complete).

From that point on I will be working on creating the 2D match presentation of the engine while focusing on how the tactics will work together with the game. I want to get to the point where I can watch the players that I have actually play the game out right now its really on being shown if I just want to see numbers moving around so its not very pretty lol.

Though I will say once I get the match engine finish I can say that I finish my first goal so I'm still pushing through and really enjoying this.
yeah826 is offline   Reply With Quote