View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 11:14 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2309 – Our Colony Ship is done, next is two Con Ships for 9 turns each. I send it to Macrinus II a Class 2 Colony World

Feb – Macrinus II colonized

Mar – We run into another nation, this time another one we’ve run in the Krynn, I trade with them Space Elevators for that tech

We finish Terraforming, next is Space Doctrine for 2 months to unlock the Frigate ship

We finish an anomaly and next will be 5 months. We find a defensive planet capsule and I can sell for 400 cash. I choose the capsule. I use it on our HW twice.

Asteroid Miner built in Bihar and builds Mines.

April – Space Doctrine done, we get a free Frigate, next is Xeno Manufacturing for 2 months for mining boosts

I trade for the PA’s three techs called Leadership Recruiting, Weapons Systems and Hyperwave Radio

I hire for 417 a level 7 gab leader to be my Dip for the PA. I hire a Commander for our new Frigate for 131 with 7/8 mil skills

I have 3 new Civs.

I choose:

Research Grants again (+20% research -10% cash);

Asteroid Exploration - -10% cash, +100 manufacturing – we need the better speed

Coerced Colonization
- -10% happiness (we are at 69%); +100% growth

Biham Binary is done for building! Next is Manu Dist – 9 months; Financial 13, housing 18

I find a level 17 Core World in the middle of space called Shaula IV I order my Colony Ship too after getting built

May – Macrinis Majority built shipyard. I order here an Asteroid Miner for 7 months

June – Tech done! Next is Starbase Modules for 2 months to give us two free Con Ships when developed

July – I find a level 30 Core World in the Rosatha system on the 1st planet

Starbase modules finished! Next tech is Orbital Mining for 3

I send one Mining Con Ship next to the Precursor Prison planet to have it in my space, and the next near the Pas to mine.

Aug – Colony Ship done in our home Starbase for Rosatha I

In Baekdu east of Rosatha I find a Class 27 Core World. I order another Colony Ship there

We finish an anomaly, we found plans for Semi-Sentient AI. I can keep it, or sell for 400. I sell.i need cash for Governors

Sept – Building done in Arnor. I order here a Translight Hub for 5 months to increase research and next door hexes and then Finx2 for 8 months.

I build the Thulium mine near the Prison planet

Colony Ship for 8 months ordered in Biham Binary after finishing Asteroid Miners and then they’ll grab Biham III.

Oct 18 – Core World of size 18 AND 33 found in the Elgafar System next to Macrinus. This will become my new Colonial Target.

I order a Colony Ship at MM Shipyard for 18 months after they finish the A Miner.

Nov – Our Con Ship arrives on the border, but PA have already mined it

Dec – I find a level 32 Core World in the Mahsati System, next to Elgefar.

Tech done, next Orbital Manufacturing for 3 months

Colony Ship in HW, I send it to Elgafar III

Rosatha I colonized and named Rosatha Romance. This has the event Ancient Core Tap, I choose to activate it and boost energy production here. I spend 303 for a level 6 gab Governor.

Here’s the planet. See the hugely low approval? Nasty! You can see my placements of the Capital City and when grown the Planetary Generator. Nasty!

I build a Comm Starbase on the border instad

Map time!

Here you can see where we are! Nicely done!!!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote