View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 12:29 PM   #36
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
Alan, money is another thing that needs explanation. What good are the services that the various vendors provide? I guess st. cronin will explain that in time. Apparently lawsuits are just to make yourself richer, but again, with no knowledge of what money is good for, it's hard to see why we'd bother. As for Tarquinians as DaddyTorgo mentioned, I have no idea who they are or why we want to kill them.

The Tarquinians are our former opressors who we have chased out to form our new Republic. Evidentally there is some talk that members of our senate might be sympathetic to the Tarquinian cause and wish to bring them back in once more to crush our republic. I believe that is the goal of our actions here in the long run.. to identify who those traitors to the republic are and throw them off of the rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Persons selling their services in the Forum

Gallus Clarus, ex-legionnaire
Titus Ludius, ex-legionnaire
Durus Pimpus, dealer in sexual slaves
Animus Sentus, person rumored to be affiliated with the Priesthood
Furius Lucius, former warlord of Gaul, enslaved and now freed
Lexus Postus, owner of many horses
Blakus Fortunatus, owner of many horses

and of course,
Swaggus Swaggus
Ardentus Enthusiastus

As for what the various people above can do for us, I bet we could try to make educated guesses... ex-legionnaires might be some form of personal bodyguard that we can buy for the night. What might some of the other roles do for us?

Priests
Sex slaves
Formerly enslaved but freed warlord
Horse owners?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote