View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 08:25 AM   #2505
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
cronin: You blocked me on day 2? WTF?

It was an interesting game for me in the short time I was alive. I had planned, before the game started, to announce early in the game that I had an important role, hoping to draw an early night kill. Then I got an an important role and decided that wasn't such a good plan. So instead I decided to make sure I drew suspicion Day 1. Turns out I did too good of a job of that. I was actually bummed by the morning of Day 2 since I knew I was dead when path came up good. I had hoped to ride controversy until d3, likely use my duke then, hopefully get BG protection d4 and then die d5.

It hasn't been mentioned but I not only had the full 5 AP to vote, as someone mentioned during the game this is what confused me in the 4 vs 5 AP thing, but actually got 2 bonus votes I could place anywhere. D1 I obviously put them on path, but then D2, when it evidentially didn't matter, I put the votes on ntn to make sure he died so that if by some miracle I was still alive come D3, I wouldn't have made my super voting abilities clear to everyone.

Congrats to DT who did the nearly unthinkable and survived to the end of the game as basically an open member of the big 3. I think this was a well done game and definitely enjoyed playing in it and think I played a fairly good game in my short time in it.

i'm surprised that CR didn't catch on to me earlier. I knew he was Medusa from the second he said that Triton's appearance messed up his AP's, and from that point forward I was quite open about knowing that (if not the reasons why exactly).

to be honest i didn't expect to live to the end. i figured after the racer kill, by that time the #'s were so far down and the number of unrevealed were so low and my play had been (i thought) so good that the titans would take me out.

big kudos to Neon who held his reveal off for so long, throwing a little doubt into that process I guess?

I'm not clear on why I wasn't a night-kill target at all. I guess there was the ardent-lynch and then the next day before the wolves could target me I offed Racer, leaving just telle.

Was I intended to be the target after the ardent-lynch?

Oooh, big kudos to Lathum for sticking around so long and drawing the ineveitable heat, and also to RA. I have a feeling their reveals helped draw attention (both titan and otherwise) away from me?
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote