View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 01:27 PM   #5
bhlloy
Coordinator

QB - Carson Wentz - choice between Wentz and Watson, went with the one whose play style I think is a little more likely to hold up for 10+ years and has a bit more of a track record in the league. Considered Baker Mayfield here but couldn’t pull the trigger on a guy who hasn’t shown anything in regular season action yet.

LT - David Bakhtiari - I’ll take the top rated LT last season who is still only 26 and signed to a decent contract and pair him with

RT - Taylor Lewan - highly paid, but this gives me a pair of bookend tackles that will play the next 10 years with a bit of luck

DE Joey Bosa No player in history has more sacks over his first two seasons, not a liability against the run and on a rookie contract. Gimme.

DT Aaron Donald Best defensive player I. The league in all probability. He’s not going to be cheap with the extension but he’s going to be worth it.

CB Jalen Ramsey Unbelievable talent and CBS aren’t supposed to be this good this early

Not taking any skill players may be debatable but seeing the Eagles template for winning the SB I’m pretty comfortable with it. We can easily find a RB and hopefully some decent receivers. Biggest debate was whether to go 2 DL/1 DB or the other way around.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote