View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 12:37 AM   #720
Radii
Head Coach

dear lord... next up we host a Bethune Cookman team rated in the 60s.

Dec 14, 2019

Bethune-Cookman 82
at Florida State 76

McClurkin with 13, Sneed 11... we had 4 starters foul out, Moye only played 14 minutes, the other 3 look to be fouls late in the game I guess.

Next up we get a Citadel team rated 61 OVR.

Dec 20, 2019

at Florida State 81
The Citadel 51

Forte with 16, Moye 13, Alloway 10. Forte, Ozier and Locklier 4 fouls each... we seem to be in foul trouble every game, big time.

This makes us 3-5 with 3 non-conference games remaining. I'm going to play our next one, vs Notre Dame, then sim the last two, at DePaul and vs Furman.

I think most likely what I'll do for ACC play is play all my games vs Miami and UVA(the cellar teams) and then play most of my home games. I do want to get a feel for how this team develops and improves but I don't see any reason to struggle though what is at best looking like a 6-10 ACC season.

We have just started to develop a little... PG Forte has gained a point and is now rated 77 OVR. Locklier is also up to 77. My two backup PG's, Alloway and McClurkin, have also each gained a point overall to raise to 74 and 71.

None of the higher rated guys on the roster have gained overall ratings yet. I'm hoping this will step up a bit as I'm essentially done with recruiting except for phone calls the rest of the way and will have my training time maxxed out.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote