View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 10:06 AM   #9
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

This is what I get for being super busy at work yesterday. I completely missed this until now.

Dan, you have nothing to apologize for. You have been a wonderful and amazing commish.

I don't know if anyone will take over the commish reigns but I can't imagine they'll do nearly as good a job as you have done.

It has always been an immense pleasure for me to get to compete with you and with everyone here at FOOL. You're all my friends, even if we haven't met in person.

Thank you for all that you have done, and thank you to everyone here who has been a part of this for five-plus years. It has been an amazing ride.

I haven't decided if I will seek out another league or not. This is a very busy time for me, so this might be the best timing to step out and move on. That would make me sad, but at the same time, I'll never forget the times I have had here.

God bless of you all, and I hope you will all occasionally check in. Maybe I'll start Alumni of FOOL group on FB? Would anyone join that? Let me know.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote