View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 08:40 PM   #376
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

“The path for immortality spelled out for me.”

“….I really hate when people ask for that. Normally punish them for their impudence. But you have earned it. I will give you my freedom for understanding the path to Immortality. When you wake up from your next night’s sleep, you will awaken with the knowledge of how to pursue the paths.”

“And when that happens, as you have stated, without any harm to me, my companions, things in my sphere of influence, and with that knowledge permanently, then, and only then, will I release you.”

And with the stated release only coming after, Alzar uses Genie Lore to close off any angles of cheating the agreement. The Pasha nods, and then sighs. He’s really tired of this plane. It wasn’t any fun this time. The cyclone ends, and the Spindle begins to fade from sight. Alzar casts Mount and rides the Griffon back to the Bear Tribes camp, after having the Vampires turn into gaseous form to follow.

He reports to Kabloona what happened in genera details, and then moves away. He Mass Teleports his earnings, Vampire, Mount, and more to Ilth K’hinax the Beholder city, where he unpacks and will send the vampires to guard. Then he returns home. He’ll have the Magist send Kabloona another Spellcache Ring later.

XP gained - 67500 XP for combat + 6750 for XP bonus

5976570 - level 26 comes when he gets to 6,000,000

Magical Sapphire Amulet, in the shape of a dragon
Bows and Arrows listed before.

The potions lost and used are marked, and the 6 charges off the Gem is gone too. As sphinx magic is innate, there were no scrolls or spellbooks or anything that they used. The dungeon has disappeared before Alzar could secure the nice furniture or anything like that.

It was a quick little 8 page adventure, and the first page is the cover sheet, page 4 is the map, and there are two half page pictures as well, so you have just 5 pages of stuff. It’s super easy to do.

But, what it does is set up Alzar nicely for the next chapter in the plot of Pandius. The Spindle of Heaven should prove to be a sort of pre-adventure that gives you a taste, a very small taste, of what is to come….

End of AC7. The Master Player Screen, with Spindle of Heaven Adventure!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote