View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 12:54 AM   #266
Blade6119
Coordinator

Well, with mcsweeney still not going to die, and it a two horse race, ill support the horse i think is more likely

Nothing personal raiders, but all the lynch votes for saldana are due to grammaticus saying he knew saldana was a wolf(and me adding the second vote starting the bandwagon). The comment he made above quoted by saldana makes me think he wasnt saying what everyone thinks hes saying

I have no idea what the hell the posse is, but it seems more then one say raiders isnt in it. Therefore, raiders seems a choice...im still not convinced, and am staying on mcsweeney for that reason, but its possible. I will say to barkeep consider who else might view your role and fight out about it. I dont know all the details, and therefore wont pick a side, but ya....i dont know whats happening. I know enough to think saldana is good, and that dubb's recent quietness scares me a little bit after i defended him so much earlier.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote