View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 08:06 AM   #283
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Villager taking a break from toiling away in the fields. Not sure when I will be able to check back in prior to the deadline. May be able to pop in but not have time to post, so I am going to lay out some important information now.

The reason I am sure Saldana is a wolf, is because I witnessed him make the kill on night one. Problem is, he noticed me and is aware that I witnessed his vile act. Knowing that, he has undoubtedly let all the wolves know of this prior to day 2 posting. This means, throughout the day, the wolves knew that I witnessed the slaying and the villagers did not. Get what you can out of those posts.

Now I don’t know about RA, but he seems to be supporting the wolves. Don’t be fooled by his Eleventh hour shift to Saldana. Remember wolves know that Saldana was witnessed and will likely go down no matter what. So, a wolf switching votes to Saldana in order to cover yourself is a pretty smart move.

Take Saldana tonight, as he is a sure thing and remove him from the mix. RA should be the top dog or wolf for tomorrow. I may likely get slayed in the night, so I want to give you all that I can now.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote