View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 08:12 AM   #284
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
No response to this, eh Barkeep?
I didn't respond because I'm not, to be honest, as convinced of your guilt as Grammaticus is of saldanas. Getting into protracted arguments between two villagers is most likely to leave both of those villagers dead.

But to answer your question. Here's the thing about the Posse Raiders. The wolves might or might not know about it. If the wolves know about it, then what you did wasn't a sutble hint to fellow villagers, but instead a pointless role reveal. If, on the otherhand, none of the wolves are a member of the posse, something all of the members of the posse appear to be holding out as true as evidenced by not revealing to other players what the hell the posse is, then your remark was mostly innocent.

The problem I have, is that the way you phrased your remark would be a great line for a wolf posse member to use. Your line that I focused on, which when I was reading not so carefully the first time I did think was an innocent remark was

Quote:
I can tell you that I'm part of the posse to lynch the wolves, so I'm legit

The SO I'm legit is not true, because of the first part of the statement. You've admitted as much, I've said as much, and I believe that a third player has confirmed this as well. If you had said

Quote:
I can tell you that I'm part of the posse to lynch the wolves. As a villager...
Or something like that I'd like not have called you out.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote