View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #183
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Re: Thomkal, what's been said, agreed. Hate to lose a villager, but at least he is the unwittingly least helpful.

I am disappointed Autumn was a villager, as I introduced him to the mix. I would understand getting flack for that. I had no real suspicion of Autumn over anyone else, and his choice by me was more a victim of circumstance, where I felt a three way race in the lone run would provide us with more information about yesterday's vote. It would have been nice for Autumn to have been a wolf, but I knew the odds were against it.

Our decision today would appear to be to focus on some of the other top targets from yesterday's vote (Danny, Eaglefan, hoopsguy) or to go in a whole new direction.

If we go with the former, I would lean toward Danny and Eaglefan. hoopsguy isn't giving me too much of a wolf vibe.

But I don't know that Danny or EF are any more wolves than the others.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote