View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 08:06 PM   #704
NoSkillz
College Benchwarmer

2026-27 Season Recap -

Preseason: Manager and Team Status, Yearly Budgets, Board and Media Expectations

The biggest change here is seeing my domestic player bias percentage down to a paltry 5%, as we’ve definitely gone with a very international flavour here at Dover.

We’ve seen our training facilities get upgraded constantly to the point where we now are rated at the “top”. Pretty cool. Our youth facilities continue to improve, moving up to “Average” from “Adequate” since last year. Our youth recruitment is also up to “Established” from “Above Average” despite never finding a true Premier League quality player through our academy.

With further stadium expansion not an option, I’ve tried unsuccessfully to get our board to build a new stadium for a couple years in a row. We are bursting at the seams, with constant sell-outs and we need more seats if we’re to keep growing.

We see a slight bump in ticket prices and our season ticket base continues to grow exponentially, up to over 9500 from ~8400 last year. Our team value has also shot up considerably to £174,000,000, which places us 6th in England.

For a third consecutive season, the media predict a fourth place finish and I stay aggressive as usual, saying we’ll battle for the division title. For that outlook, I'm granted the following in wage and transfer budgets:

2026/27 TRANSFER BUDGET - £49,000,000
2026/27 WAGE BUDGET - £1,400,000/week

A nice bump in our transfer budget this year and our wage budget also increases nicely.
NoSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote