View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 07:40 AM   #114
SilverSamurai
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaFrost View Post
[OOC]I'll soon be changing tags to IC instead because I hate trying to role play. If we want a no lynch today with suffering an energy loss the way to do it is to attack the person ahead of us in the list with minimal force. I believe that costs 1 EP, while we gain 4 EP after the night phase if we attack someone. If we just don't attack then we only gain 2 EP at night. For that to be workable we need to decide if that's the course we want to follow today though. I'm not particularly pushing the idea just saying that if we want to have a no lynch vote then that's the way to do it.

We've had a lot of success on day ones recently targeting baddies, but this definitely feels like one of those games were there's more to be gained by letting the multiple roles in the game strut their stuff during the night phase (as happened in the Heroes game). The only problem is that I presume there's some sort of time limit on when Galactus eats the world and we might not want to wait around too long sitting on our hands. Day one is the only day we get a free ride with not killing anyone though so it might be worth holding off.

This might seem to be an ideal plan for this early in the game. If we follow this, the Scarlet Witch would receive my lightest attack. I know little of her at this time, so I hope she would not hold this against me.

I will be consulting with my underground sources through much of the day, in an attempt to get information to track the rebellion. I will only be able to check in sporadically, but will when I can.
SilverSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote