View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 10:12 AM   #143
Vision
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
The voice of Mister Sinister rings in the heads of each of you.

"We have an immediate opportunity, or a threat, depending on your perspective. There is an omega-level mutant telepath whose nascent powers are about to be realized. The rebellion also knows of this individual. It is imperative that we do not allow this individual to join the rebellion. If possible, you should capture this candidate. If that is not possible, ensure that she cannot help the rebellion. Some of you are better suited for this mission than others, but it is up to you to determine the make-up of the team. It is unlikely that any one individual is capable of suppressing this threat alone. Choose wisely, for Apocalypse does not meekly tolerate failure by his charges."

The mission team, as well as the amount of energy to be spent by each member, must be submitted by 5AM CST on Tuesday. Results will be posted shortly after this time.

Many of the assembled beings here are well-suited for various tasks, each important to the continued and ever-expanding Pax Apocalypto.

I would like to see those most suited to finding and purging the traitorous vermin in our midst to do just that. I do not find myself with particular talents in this area.

Those with abilities to confront and hinder the world-eating Galactus should certainly turn their attentions to him. I believe the Vision equal to this task.

And Prelate Sinister has brought a third important priority to our attention, which is elevated in importance due to the immediacy of its nature. We shall require several resources to step forward publicly to confront this need as well. My powers make me suitable for a capture/neutralize mission, but I estimate that we have members among us very wel suited indeed to... convincing... this young mutant to join the side of right and justice.

Think well upon these words, and respond as to your intentions. I will be watching and evaluating your words and deeds.
Vision is offline   Reply With Quote