View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 07:02 PM   #178
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

CAMP TIME!!!!!

The Ravens need a QB badly and they offer me a 3rd for Lukas Kelley. I accept. I sign UFA QB Malcolm McIntyre who boomed.

I cut CB Antoine Harrison and S Lincoln Baxter. That frees up about 10 mill. I extend both Coleman and Bitonio by a year each.

I cut TE Timlin, RB Kerr,

I trade 51/61 backup LB Dolfinger to the Texans for their 4th and 5th in 20208

We go 4-0 in preseason.

Seattle and both NY teams want DE Pucillo. He wants to o much to stay, and I now have a replacement for him. But I can start him this year, and then start Parmely next. But I really do want to get Parmely up and running as soon as possible. For a young, low 60s DE, I should be able to get at least a 2nd rounder. Come on now! I would extend and keep him on my roster as a quality backup, but he;s too pricey, and he’ll get pissed quickly I‘m sure.

Do I want to trade him and a couple fo 4ths for a future Seahawks 2nd, or just straight up for 3? I trade him to the ‘hawks for their 3rd and 5th in 2028.

I cut RG3 and TE Eugene Nail, whom I signed a few years ago. He;s no longer my receivers leader, WR Wright is. And he’s faded to 37/37, and my 3rd best TE

C Zane Dunkin dropped in preseason. I cut him

I am not going to extend C Graham. I have C Marcos Henson at 41/70 post camp and preseason. Henson has grown from 61 pot to 70. I want to encourage that.

My two UFA Qbs dropped to potential 30s, and Arledge dropped to 32/32

Unfortunately SS KEmpthron boomed a bit in camp. Last year I started him as SS and he was 1 pick, 7 apsdef. But Shaw looks really good. And I don’t have the cash to pay Kempthorn. Next year I have to pay to keep Rincon and perhaps CB Canada. So I am using Kempthorn as a Nickelback. He’s also my starting CB against the run, because of how bad Schmidktke sis vs the run. Goalline packages and such.

Kempthorn is too valuable to trade, and too expensive to sign.

I extend K McManus by a year

I extend Vince Horton for 13 mill, 4 years

I sign Krauchick too 60 mill, 4 years

Alright, I suspect Stanton’s cap hit leaving will be where I sign Rincon moving forward

Lynch is still holding out

After dropping in camp, I cut LT Bart Neumeyer

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote