View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 07:17 PM   #179
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 1 – We win 17-10 vs the Bengals. In his first game with us, Shaw has a pick and a return for a score. Meanwhile DE Parmely has 1.5 sacks, Stanton the same, and each of Alcott and LB Krauchikck 2 sacks as well. Lorey was 18 of 71, and Arledge 17 of 29 for 1:1 and hit Wright for a score. Alcott was our MOM. 4 KRB for Maurer

Week 2 – We defeat the Vikes 26-21. MOM is Arledge with 24 of 27, 251 and 1:0. Riley had 129 yards and s core. Another pick and turned for a score by Shaw. 2.5 sacks by Parmely, 1.5 by Alcott. Just 45 yards for Lorey though.

Two major injuries:

OT Trenton Henry is out for 3 weeks = Henson starts
LB Vince Horton is out for 7 weeks – Gibbons and Tubbs both get some reps

Week 3 – Arledge goes down in the first quarter, and rookie Sebastian Nekolny comes in and inishes 15 of 19, 242 and 1:0. Nekolny is MOM. Lorey has 180 yards on the groudnd, and Riley rushes for as core and WR rookie earl Boothroyd with another catch Pick by LB Sawyer Nelson. We win 17-13.

Arledge is doubtful for a couple of weeks. I bench him for Nekolny

Week 4 – Can we beat the 3-0 Bills? We can – 19-9. 3 sacks by Stanton, 1 each by Alcott and Rincon. Nekolny is MVP with 25 of 35, 280 and 2:0. Wright has 125 yards and s core, Boothroyd another score. Lorey was 21 for 135. 4 KRB by Maurer.

A lot more injuries:

OT Colemon is out for 2 weeks
SE Bening is questionable
SE Boothroyd is out for a month

Because Henry is back to probable, I rush him back to start for Coleman. I activate WR McDaniel and move him into Boothroyd;s place in a few formations

We are 4-0!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote