View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 07:46 PM   #181
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 5 – We host and smash the Steeler 37-13. MOM is Wright with 146 yards and a score. Schuster with another TD grab. Nekolny is 22 of 33, 276 and 2:0. Lorey has 23 for 120 and 1 score. Pick returned for a score by Kempthron 2 sacks by Rincon.

More injuries. A bunch more:

C Graham is out for 14 weeks with a full ankle sprain. Given this is week 5, I go ahead nod put him on IR. It’s a sad way to end his 10 year career with us, nbut it’s not uncommon.

C Henson is out for 3 weeks. C Burmeister starts for Graham until Henson returns, and Coleman, probable, is rushed back for the OT spot.

CB Canada is questionable. Arledge returns

Week 6 - We host the winless Dolphins. We are favored by 13, so I hope this is a chance to play backups and get rested. We beat them 28-15. Arledge is MVP, 30 of 39, 317, 1:0. Wright has 134 and score. Lorey adds 30 for 122 on the ground and 2 scores. 2 picks by Miles Tatum. 4 KRB by Maurer

No. New. Injuries.

Yay!

Week 7 – We head to New York to face the 2 win Jets. We shut them out, 27-0. Arledge is MOM with 22 of 31, 239, and 3:0. RB Lorey with 2 td grabs and wright the other. Lorey adds 18 for 73 on the ground. Pick by Rincon.

SS Kempthron is questionable with a strained hammy.

Beneing is healed

Lynch ends his hold out. I bench McDaniel.

Week 8 – We host the 5-2 Pats. We beat them 32-14. 8-0. MOM is Arledge with 18 of 27, 1:0 . 2-04 yards, and TE Sowers got a score. Lorey adds 86 on the ground. Picks by Tatum and Rincon But we just blew up fumbles. We had 5 FF, 3 recovers. F2 FF by Parmely, 1 each by Tatum, DE Gibbons, and Schmidke. Recovery by Stanton, LB Tubbs, and LB Newhart. Both Stanton and Tubbs rushed their fumble recoveries for scores. Sacks by a bunch of folks too. 5 on the day.

Boothroyd and Henson are healthy.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote