View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 09:09 PM   #186
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 2025 NFL Super Bowl!!!

Featuring….

Your NFC Champion #2 seed 10-6 Atlanta Falcons !!!

VERSUS

Your AFC Champion, #1 seed 15-1 Cleveland Browns !!!

FS Shaw is probable. I activate him. And I play him at Nickelback.

You ready? We often have tough Super Bowls. I don’t think this is going to be one of them

They begin with the ball, drive 72 yard, 10 plays, each up 6 minutes mad score a TD. 7-0 Falcons

We drive three plays, and then they sack and force Arledge to fumble. They recover and drive to the 18 yard line before being brought down. On their first play from scrimmages, Stanton forces a fumble, Atlcott recovers, and we get the ball back

We start on our 22, go three and out

They ge it on their 37, drive 7 play s, score a TD with 2 minutes left in the quarter.

14-0 Falcons

We get the ball on our 25, and Arledge pushes the ball down te field rapidly. 8 plays alter he hits Riley for a 9 yard score for 14-7 Falcons

The Falcons get it at their 30. 12 plays and 70 yards and more tha 6 minutes later. They score another TD.

21-7 falcons

We get the ball at 8:19 left in the half. Two plays later, Arledge tosses a pic deep in our territory. Tey get the ball on our 22, and one TD pass later, they git us again

28-7 Falcons

We get the ball with 6:33 left. We drive 60 yards in 7 plays, and kick s FIG.

28-10 Falcons

Two plays into their response, Julio Stanton intercepts a pass and is brought down immediately. Turnover

We get the ball out out own 47 There is where we need momentum

And we get it. We finish with2:20 on the clock and our response of a score. Lynch caught a 32 yard pass from Arleedge. They run out of time.

28-17 Falcons at the half.

We start with the ball, and a 7 ball, 61 yard drive winds up with a FD

28-20 Falcons

The Falcons go 3 and out, with -5 yards, and punt

We get it at our 29. We go 6 and 23 and punt

They get it at their 30. They go 3 and out again and punt

We get the back at our 30. Time to man up. 6 plays. 70 yards. We score a TD as Lorey gets a 1 yard pass from Arledge.

28-27

They get the ball at their 25. 12 plays, 59 yards later…Alcott forces a fumble that Rincon collects.

We get the ball with 14:20 left in the game, on our 35. We drive. 7 plays. 65 yards. Just 3.:487. Lorey rushes for a 4 yard score. First time we lead in the game. But…McManus misses the PAT. Just a 5 point lead.

28-33 Browns

They get the ball at the 10:32 mark. They know they need to strike quickly. They fire a 75 yard, 5 play 2:25 yard drive and strike a TD. Now, they want to go up three, so they go for a 2 point conversion. They fail

34-33 Falcons. And suddenly that PAT miss by McManus looks huge.

We get the ball with 7:40 to go ans start our drive at the 34 after Bening gets it out. We need ot score. 8 plays, 38 yards late they stop us….McManus kicks a 45 yarder, his 3rd FG on the day.

34-36 -Browns

Now the Falcons get the ball back with 3:38 left at their 29. And then they are forced to punt and go three and out. We get the ball. They have their times out and the 2 minute warning. We get it at our 28. One, two, three plays, we are driven back 9 kicks, and punt from our 19. Emerson punted the ball 51 yards to give them as much push back as possible. Will it e be enough?

They get it with 1:45 left on their own 34. Now remember, they are only down by 2. They get to FG range, kick it, and it’s game.

The final drive…..

The first play, their QB, Teddy Bridgewater, passes to Dotson 7 yards out of bounds.

At 1:37 Bridgewater finds TE Kinzie for 12 yards in bounds. Penalty on S Larry Shaw, declined, stops clock

At 1:28, Bridgewater passes to TE Pritchett, incomplete

1:19, Brudgewater passes for Kinzie…and…PICKED OFF BY Schmidtke!!!

I will take that. Closer than it should have been, bit I’ll takes it

Arledge, Super Bowl MVP, 27 for 37, 379, 3:1.

Lorey, 27 foro 88, 1 score

Wright 130 yards

TD catches by Lorey, Riley, Lynch

Picks by Stanton and Schmidtke

2 forced fumbles and recoveries

We had 4 turnovers on the day

2 sacks by Rincon and Stanton, 1 each by Nelson and Alcott

4 KRB by Joel Bintonio

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote