View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 03:21 AM   #109
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

25 Oct – We get an event – The Increase of the Spice Trade – we get thousands of cash and prestige and Spices will be increasing in value

1 Nov –

Mariquita – Livestock, Mountains, 5 development, internal, next to Brittany, us in Antioquia, and next to some natives in the Musicia tribe.

We get a Colonial Nation in Colombia even though there isn’t much left. I name it Athenian Colombia

4 Nov – I pull my colonists from Ais in Florida and send them to Midway in the Pacific

1 Dec – We are getting cash from knowledge sharing with the Commonwealth

1 Feb, 1605 –

Conoy – Fur trading in Maryland, 6 dev, grasslands, handed to New Athens, 0.22 made here

1 May – We have finished annexing Cusco!

2 May – The colonial nation of Athenian Peru forms

Here let me show you a map and then the provinces we just brought in.

As you can see, my three holdings on the Sea that I made are here, as well as the four we just annexed, and I pulled up the best of those, which is that sweet gold.

To our south is our new ally in the area, Pacajes, as well as a colony of Portugal – they keep getting burned by locals, and you can see France to our south as well. Soon I should just colonize them myself and pull them off the map.

I would not be surprised to see us embrace either Wanka to our north or Pacajes to our interior. Pacajes is rich, literally, and Wanka ain;t bad.

Ayaviri
– Mountains, 8 Dev, Inti faith, Aimara culture, wool, currently not a state, just makes us 0.07 with 75% autonomy. Ayaviri is north of us in the Mountains. They are next to Wanka. Has a marketplace and church.

Quero
– Jungle, Wool made here, 8 dev, Inti and Quechua, has a marketplace and church as well, send us 0.10 in cash. Inland of Ayaviri. North of Wanka.

These two are in the same state, but given how poor they are, I want to keep my states on my own right now.

Puno – Gold, Mountains, Inti, Aimara, 11 development, church and marketplace. I did make this a state. 1.54 sent monthly to us.

Macaya – Grain, mountains, Inti, marketplace, church, Aimara culture, send us 0.16 with their 11 development.

Now I won’t shift culture or faiths here for a bit, as I want to keep myself from pissing off the locals, and converting their faith and culture tends to do that. I’ll wait for a bit. I can afford to. I’m getting my gold cash already and I don’t really care about the other three right now.

Actually I can’t send Missionaries as they ain’t mine anymore, sorry about that.

I push my relationship with Pacajes and try to get it really high.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote