View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 11:37 AM   #119
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here is Athenian India, zoomed out.

You can see that I have landlocked Vijayanagar on the west coast, and my holdings are now connected, which is pretty cool

Maldives – This island chain, at the bottom of your map, has Gems, coastline, 5 development, Malayam culture, Sunni faith, with a dock and workshop. It’s a part of my Indian Ocean Island state.

Let’s go with my worst provinces in the north, and then dance down the coast to Madurai.

All of these are Hindu

Baglana – Hills, 7 dev, Grain, Marathi culture, part of the state had already going, and sending us a cool 0.04 for now. This was a throw in as it was internal and next to three of my old holdings and now adjacent to two others.

Nasik – Jungle, inland, Paper, Marathi, 11 DEV, 0.04 cash – inland and next to Baglana, west of Daulatabad, east of Thana,

Daulatabad –
Hills, level 2 fort, inland center of trade, paper, 13 dev, east of Baglana and and Nasik, 0.06 made here

I grabbed these two with their wealthy Paper potential as well as taking the local fort of Daulatabad off the table.

Thana – Hills, coastal, Cloth, south of Daman and north of Chaul, 9 dev, Marathi culture, 0.09 made here, natural harbor, marketplace

Chaul – Next is Chaul, Hills, north of Dabhol, Cloth, 11 Dev, 0.07 made here Marathi, Regimental Camp, Shipyard, Marketplace, natural harbor

From here until the end, the rest are Spices unless otherwise states

Dabhol – Next is Dabhol, and it’s north of Rajapur, Marathi Culture, Hills, 10 Dev, 0.08 cash

Rajapur – Hills, north of Goa, 5 dev, 0.03 made here. Marathi lives here as well.

These four – Thana – Rajapur are part of one state called Konkan.

Goa
– 13 development, harbor, coastal center of trade, south of Rajapur and north of Hannavara, Marathi, 0.11 made here.

Honnavara –
North of North Kanara, Hills, Kannada people, 5 Dev, 0.04 cash

North Kanara – North of South Kanara, Hills, Kannada, 11 Dev, 0.09 cash, natural harbor

South Kanara – North of Cannanore, Jungle, Tropical Wood, Workshop, Church, Kannada folks live here, with 9 dev, and send us 0.08

These four make up the State Kanara

Cannanore –
Jungle, natural harbor, north of Calicut, Workshop, Marketplace, 8 dev, 0.03 heads our way. Malaylam people.

Calicut
– Malaylam people, Jungle, 7 dev, natural harbor, workshop and marketplace, 0.03, north of Kochin.

Kochin
– Jungle, 8 dev, Malaylam folks, 0.03 sent, north of Venad.

Venad – 5 dev, Jungle, Malaylam, 0.02 made. North of Kumari.

Kumari
– Tip of India. Jungle, Malaylam, 0.06 made with 7 dev. Connects with Venad on its north west and Tirunelveli on its’ north-east.

These five holdings make the Malabar state.

Tirunelveli – Gems, 11 dev, grasslands, Tamil culture, Workshop, Church, Shipyard, and Camp. It’s in the same state as Madurai and is next to it on the coast. I snag 0.19 from it.

Now I was expecting to use my cash for Trading Post or elsewhere, but this area needs serious investment to make it sing.

I’ll see you when my cores are old and due.

I disband all of my mercs, and then repair my navy and I’ll send most of it back although I’ll leave some behind.

I send my armies back to Bengal Delta, Madurai and Daulatabad

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote