View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 07:53 AM   #126
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s review the maps!

Here’s north America – you can see Brittany in the Central American region around Panama and such as well as all around Alaska. Note that Spanish Canada currently at war, but huge, and Newfoundland is the colonial region of the Great Britain empire. Portugal Mexico is spreading, and you can see Athens West in CA, New Athens in the eastern Us, as well as Louisiana, and the Caribbean.

Now South America

This is South America. Here you can see us all around the coast for Brazil, as well as our holdings in Peru, and Colombia. Frisian Colombia is big and growing inland. In the south you have France and Portugal vying for control of the La Plata region and Portugal’s Rio is their colonial nation, The Mapuche tribe has grown as it takes stuff from Portugal. You can see me spreading in the south and locking out Portugal from coming north.

Here’s muh Africa. You can see we have South African coast still locked down and have spread a little with annexations and Trading Posts Later I’d expect to grab outstanding land inland and the rest of South Africa, as well as Trading Posts from Kongo, and there’s at least 20-25 holdings here I would take.

The Indies are already my favorite place to explore and grab. You can see my ongoing development here as we are currently colonizing the rest of Sumatra as well as posts on Borneo and Sulawesi islands. I have readied a nice Chinaware holdings in Malacca in Johor as my next big Trading Post.

Not much has changed in India. Vijayanagar absorbed more stuff around it to it’s east. I am subsiding and funding the still-existent nations to its north and trying to keep it in check. You can see my latest trading post in the indus river estuary in Marra, to the far upper left corner of this map. I have made friends for a long time with folks up there, such as Fars in order to put myself there safely.

This is not uncommon to see in Europe by this time, and it suits history as well. Many nations are being brought together, and we are seeing consolidations, such as the British Isles now under one rule. We have been surrounded by the Turks, and then the key triangle alliance of Bohemia and the Commonwealth that has really made this thing work, and that’s why I think we’ve had peace for ages. I have the cash that, if I cared to, I could have gone deep into Europe, but I felt that a few expansions I the Med and tehn out elsewhere made sense, as we were like Portugal. Landlocked from expansion by the allies that keep you alive (Either the Turks as my first ally, or Bohemia/Commonwealth) now and thus heading out to sea after establishing my local economic base.

Russia for the win.

The big winners of this dynasty are my current ally Denmark, who absorbed all of Scandinavia, the Commonwealth of Poland and Lithuania that has pushed out hard, Bohemia, Great Britain that has many holdings in mainland Europe still, and more.

Enjoy, and thanks for reading!!!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote