View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 07:23 PM   #99
whomario
Pro Starter

I do agree that scouting is a step in an entirely wrong direction, with some stuff that just doesn't make sense. I get that the general idea is to either do it yourself or let your Chief Scout handle it. But if have no idea why for example you can't have the CS do it but still give him multiple general long term guidelines rather than just 1. Surely it should be possible to tell him to look for both experienced midfielders and young defenders at the same time ...
Or that i can't have it handled by my CS and still tell him to scout this tournament or that area of the world (and then do his thing on top of that). Meanwhile, when i handle scouting myself and select a tournament as short term focus all my damn scouts go there as a group.
Or that you can't do 'OR' criteria anymore (only 'AND') when searching for players.

there are also a few inexplicably complicated screens and some stuff where you can't help but think the guy doing the design just had enough and just wanted to move one. For example the fact that you can't use the same custom screens (what info gets displayed) on the regular search and the shortlist screen despite both those screens sitting in the same place/using the same width.

But overall, this version has been great i think ...
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote