Thread: Stalls
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 08:26 AM   #5
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf
So I walk into the bathroom just now. Not a sole in there. Guy comes in right behind me. There are 4 stalls, all clean so I proceed to the farthest one from the door...let's call it stall 4.

No sooner do I get in there but guy #2 decides to get in stall #3 right next to me, sit down and just take this massively gross sounding dump. I mean wtf...two perfectly good stalls there with a buffer zone.

So I'm sitting there pondering this when guy #3 walks in. Now mind you stall #1 is open as is two. What does he do? Walk down to my stall and try and open the door.

It's like bizzaro bathroom. Please if you can, choose alternating stalls and give people some room.

I concur. It's ten times worse, however, when this happens when using a urinal. It's completely unacceptable, if there are other options available, to use a urinal right next to one already in use. If there are only two and it's a tight fit, use the stall.

rksmurf, that must be a record long post for you. You must be exhausted after that Chief Rumesque novella.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote