View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
Barkeep49
Coordinator

LXXVII Spawn III: Game Over (See Post 4507)

With the draft winding down I thought I'd try and catch some people before the 4th of July weekend. I am running the next game.

A while back I asked people to help me decide the theme for my next game and two winners came out, with many people requesting Spawn 3. So we're going to see if we have enough players for Spawn.

Spawn is a constantly evolving game, with conditions changing through-out the day, and is thus more time intensive than many games we run here. Everyone has two roles, a public role and a private role, and there can be actions associated with both. The villagers are faced with the task of not only staying alive, but also completing an assortment of tasks, such as repairing their ship and going on away missions, all while fending off the impending menace of the Spawn. This is chock full of stuff, whether it is death, conversions, or just staying alive. To see what I'm talking about you might want to take a look at the first two games:
Spawn I
Spawn II

Spawn, because of its commitment, isn't for everyone. And to run it right I feel we need at least 18 players. So I'm gaging interest to see if we can get 18 players. If we can't we'll do Cathedral 2 instead. If we go with Cathedral it would run with long days and short night actions with approximate deadlines of 9 PM and 11 PM Eastern. So while signing-up please say whether:
You'll play no matter what the game is
You'll play Spawn only
You'll play Cathedral only

Either Game
1. Hoops
2. Clap
3. mccollins
4. Marc Vaughn
5. KWhit
6. path
7. Pass
8. Danny
9. jeheinz
10. Tyrith
11. Chubby
12. bulletsponge
13. Schmidty*
14. saldana
15. The Jackal
16. Render
17. Telle
18. Alan T
19. Mrs. Schmdity
20. LoneStarGirl
21. PurdueBrad
22. oliegirl
23. PackerFanatic

Rules
Start of Game

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 05-31-2012 at 07:11 AM.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote