View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 11:44 AM   #427
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I see that we are arguing for the person with the most experience in the engineering and medical field but we are ignoring it when it comes to the leader position.

Right now we have a professor and someone who hasn't claimed a past job in the lead. We should be looking for people with skills in leading people. I can do that

Piggybacking off of Zinto's comment, I see that I am not gaining much traction for Sheriff.

I'll reiterate my qualifications again. On Earth I was a private investigator, think Magnum PI. I worked in the background, getting my hands dirty doing the research and investigation necessary to point the finger at a suspect or absolve them of any complicity.

When necessary the job would require a more physically confrontational approach, and while this was rare, I was more than capable of handling these circumstances.

As we descend to the surface of Mars I will ask you to reconsider whether we are better off with my skill set, or if we want to put one of our resident mall cops in charge of finding our stowaway after we land.
Shoveler is offline   Reply With Quote