View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 09:12 PM   #305
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

A little bit of conference movement in this offseason, and our 4 Pac 12 human coaches will have some new competition to deal with, and it's a doozy. USC has been kicked out of the Pac 12, being sent to the West Coast Conference. In their place is..... the Zags of Gonzaga. This will only strengthen the Pac 12 even more and have all our Pac 12 coaches, AI and human controlled alike, shaking their heads.

Now to head coach movement. Remember, I'm going through all the job offers at once, simming to the end of the head coach movement period, but I'm not saving, so you're getting your job offers all at once.

Randolph Childress of Davidson got a whopping 10 offers. Georgia Tech, Penn State, South Carolina, UConn, Georgia, Memphis, New Mexico, SMU, South Florida, and St. Louis all want Randolph's services, and there are some really good schools courting him. He's got a tough decision to make.

Thomas Carrano of Monmouth also got a host of offers. Hofstra, Oakland, Loyola MD, Towson, William and Mary, Middle Tennessee, Murray State, and Northern Kentucky are all offering. Not a lot of big time offers there, although Murray State might be worth taking a look at.

Patrick Hutt of Kentucky got a few offers. Georgia, Georgia Tech, Peen State, South Carolina, and Xavier want Patrick. I sure don't think he's going to go to a school in the same conference when he's dominated at Kentucky. I'd expect him to stay where he's at.

Roy Rogers of Alabama got the exact same offers as Coach Hutt did. Same situation, ditto Roy. He's not going anywhere... I don't think.

Tim Shepard of UCLA got offered by Georgia, Georgia Tech, Penn State, and Xavier. Again, I doubt he'll move, but with the insertion of Gonzaga into the Pac 12, it's possible.

Dave Johnson of Kansas got offers from Georgia, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, and Penn State. I would expect him to stay as well.

So, this is on hold now, until these 6 coaches make a decision. Since I'm going out of town early next week, I'll hold off on starting the next season until I get back, next Wednesday. If I haven't heard from the coaches, they'll stay where they are at.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote